- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/06/darenFriesen-Headshot-e1371739717117-ffd8200163669f4ac49ecd0a5f56bab3.jpgDaren FriesenCurrent Lineup Yoga
Daren's challenging teaching style of vinyasa flow offers provocative insights and opportunities for personal growth.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/02/suzanne-097154fd59470b7be889e31bf48d32b5.jpgSuzanne SterlingCurrent Lineup Music Yoga
Suzanne Sterling is a dedicated musician, yogi, activist and social innovator.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2014/08/Amy-300-f3dd4fa893d407d2e91f2577bbe89935.jpgAmy Beth TreciokasCurrent Lineup Yoga
Amy Beth Treciokas
Amy has dedicated herself to the practice, study and teaching of yoga since 1993. She shares her loving, healing, and gentle technique at her studio, Yoga Now in Chicago.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/06/alie1-230ba1f6e21314a4c57128fec7b39f8b.jpegAlie McManusCurrent Lineup Meditation Yoga
Alie McManus, RYT 500, has studied yoga and meditation since 1994 and teaching since 1999.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/06/Headshot-Allison-English-Sukhava-Bodhe-e1371739891198-9466ff7e95c631c111b6e702f73a0012.jpgAllison EnglishCurrent Lineup Yoga
Allison’s enlivening practice seeks to move you through stuck energy and help realize the limitless potential to heal — returning home to your spirit.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/06/20160608_amber_0104-460e064abdd1ee7eee5f6e348830481b.jpgAmber CookCurrent Lineup Yoga
Amber guides her students to honor their personal authenticity and to feel more present, free, and confident.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2014/08/m-300-f35f448f601eb08ea6bc48977a47df25.jpgMichael MatrejekCurrent Lineup Specialty Programming Yoga
Michael Matrejek is the founder of the Chicago Slackliners Association.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/06/wade300x300-a594b566733d994aa30f082487e1380e.jpgWade GotwalsCurrent Lineup Yoga
Wade creates a sense of community with heart and humor and challenges students to reach their potential during his uniquely sequenced Vinyasa classes.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/06/a-2-6ec90137de1a38fb386d021c81804c9c.jpgAubree SaiaCurrent Lineup Yoga
Aubree Saia, 500 E-RYT, is a gifted healer, teacher, and transformational guide. She offers her guidance from a deep well of authentic experience in the yogic healing arts and beyond.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/06/Joe-and-Kat-320-08ae59ea88b5fd9f19f804879879d024.jpgJoe YonekCurrent Lineup Yoga
Joe is both a certified AcroYogaMTL teacher and a 500 hour certified yoga instructor and has been teaching both since 2011.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/04/CatherineAshtonAsanaI-b84d7499e159c02b51303fbda9f63773.jpgCatherine AshtonCurrent Lineup Yoga
Catherine is a dedicated yogi, activist & healer who weaves together the soulful, playful, inspiring and transformative energies through a mindful Vinyasa flow and heart-felt experience in movement.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/02/cassie-headshot-b8cc9197c067bd8ac3b1c55f09831ef5.jpgCassandra JustineCurrent Lineup Yoga
Cassandra created her own style of yoga in 2015, VIBE™ Vinyasa. Invert. Breathe. Explore.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/06/lancehoagland-headshot-photoby-staceypatrice-e1371752683928-269b691724d13f16e1076d2151c9e7fe.jpgLance HoaglandCurrent Lineup Wisdom Talks Yoga
Lance has been a teacher for over 10 years, studying yoga with a variety of teachers and styles.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/07/kristin300x300-f627af4e31d9730661d41e4f122b0eed.jpgKristin UrbanusCurrent Lineup Yoga
Kristin guides students to use the practice of yoga asana, breath, and present body awareness in order to not only strengthen and stretch our bodies, but to find our center.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/03/Saba-Haider-Gayathri-Raghavan300-6dc311061788bf04529dad49895fb033.jpgSaba Haider & Gayathri RaghavanYoga
Saba Haider & Gayathri Raghavan
They have created 'Bindya Yoga Dance' to spread the love of yoga, dance, yogic philosophy and traditions in the West.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/04/KristinaReeseVSit-8df0a6e3f5a1e78d0d52f9409a6d207a.jpgKristina ReeseCurrent Lineup Yoga
With Ashtanga-based roots, Kristina’s practice and teaching melds tradition and freedom of expression.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2014/03/SPBioPic-thumb-f27b228a754d14b6bafd2b03a22f2c89.jpgStacy PatriceCurrent Lineup Yoga
Stacey Patrice is a journey leader on the mindful path to self.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/08/Shakta-23bd155360ac9ec6fe1a0c0a7f9bc8da.jpgShakta KaurCurrent Lineup Meditation Yoga
Shakta teaches Kundalini Yoga, Meditation, Breathwalk and Teacher Training both in the US and internationally.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/08/15712be7e99cfb-bound-navasana-looking-438d0f9e89a08f32da42d493c9f9dd01.jpegRachel SherronCurrent Lineup Yoga
Rachel weaves together intention setting, psychology, and philosophy with inspired sequences that foster a heart-mind connection.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/04/karen-weber-thumb-84119d45cff1ba251a0d069549587418.jpgKaren Weber-ManzCurrent Lineup Yoga
Karen Weber-Manz E-RYT 500 is a Parayoga teacher sharing Yoga for over 14 years.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/08/rock-the-love-300-e010121b0a46d09b2e88b586d27dc672.jpgLauren KruzCurrent Lineup Yoga Youth
Lauren is the founder of Rock the Love Yoga and has been working with youth in and around Chicago since 2009.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/03/GuruNischan300-d375f97a5d1c9ab1f75631cb528f04a0.jpgGuru Nischan KhalsaYoga
Guru Nischan Khalsa
GuruNischan has a magnetic presence that will draw you in like a hug from the divine.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/03/crystal300x300-220a1ed5feee15e2e3c15ae0952ff418.jpgCrystal GrayCurrent Lineup Yoga
Crystal Gray, E-RYT 200, RYT 500, has been teaching yoga for over ten years. She is also a certified health coach, organic vegetable farmer and yoga studio owner.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/04/HeatherBurkart-fb73e08b602cb76b544f41afe3ceb5c2.jpegHeather BurkartCurrent Lineup Yoga
Heather is a yoga teacher (RYT) and ayurvedic practitioner (CAP) with a background in art and dance.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/03/energy-ab59e70f4b6e0fd83c33aaea44db8c89.pngCurt & Roz SestoCurrent Lineup Yoga
Curt & Roz Sesto
Roz & Curt Sesto are the owners of Energyoga in Ottawa, Illinois. Individually their instruction styles vary from precise & aligned to playful and fun.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/05/marni-task-7b7cbe4074724b22cd9924c92a7e3770.jpgMarni TaskCurrent Lineup Yoga
She is a Senior Certified Jivamukti Yoga Teacher, as well as an Anusara Inspired Instructor.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/05/michael-300x300-745ae9e9f7f6527fc77c4876a9b2fa1a.jpgMichael LiangCurrent Lineup Yoga
His passion for the physical arts and expressive movement is what brought him to his yoga practice.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/03/lisa300-f4c483af84341b258e27fdfcd66cba96.jpgLisa MusialCurrent Lineup Yoga
Lisa's classes are classical in approach, and include opening chants and pranayama work.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/03/kristinorborn30-7ad9ed908dd6715f4f12f732c4544b02.jpgKristin OsbornCurrent Lineup Yoga
With a lighthearted approach Kristin lives to share her passion of all things yoga.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/05/15737162cef340-_MG_6712_2-7793a757eb945a9d634fc110a591e584.jpgCatherine LewanCurrent Lineup Yoga
Catherine is certified at the 300 hour level through Shambhava Yoga and is a faculty member of Amala Prenatal School of Yoga.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/05/Stephanie-Bour-300-3c143b4c630df451cc7c59a3ed2dfaca.pngStephanie BourCurrent Lineup Yoga
Stephanie strongly believes that yoga is a fantastic tool for transformation and creativity activation. She offers mindful vinyasa flow classes and Yoga Nidra, an ancient powerful technique of guided meditation.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/05/BLK-at-Abhyaasa-40fe9be6796ac03875e9f8faf1b39726.jpegBlue Lotus KirtanCurrent Lineup Music
Blue Lotus Kirtan
Blue Lotus Kirtan was born in the hearts of husband and wife, Mitchell Manz and Karen Weber-Manz ERYT-500, LMT in 2010 from a desire to bring the profound practice of Bhakti and Mantra to their community
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2014/03/kirtaniyas-thumb-4aab6d408eb45b9a5edd6dc39dddef8a.jpgKirtaniyasCurrent Lineup Music
Kirtaniyas bring a full-powered, ecstatic chanting and dancing experience with the sweetness of Bhakti roots from Vrindavan, India. Every step is a dance, every word a song!
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2014/03/debi-fest-e765dc7c871019700c5ba0eabd7c16b4.jpgDevi 2000Current Lineup Music
Debi Buzil, a.k.a. Devi 2000, taught at Moksha from its early days, and introduced Kirtan to Chicago in what became a 10 year monthly residency. In addition, Debi is music editor for Yoga Chicago; "Sutra in the City" columnist for Illumine Magazine; a devotee of Amma and her own two children.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2014/08/nn-300-f8d9758165046e3247226c0924ffd0e7.jpgNatty NationCurrent Lineup Music
Hard Roots Rock Reggae & Dub--this is the unique blend of music that is Natty Nation.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/04/ida-jo-thumb1-8e77c5b7974fd304b4720e4577837adf.jpgIda JoCurrent Lineup Music
Ida Jo is a singer, violinist, and writer. Using her music to promote wellness, she has presented at TEDx and has been published in the Huffington Post.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/05/The-Purple-Flames-thumb-b5b1510f15c57377481b7cbed7163575.jpgThe Purple FlamesCurrent Lineup Music
The Purple Flames
The Purple Flames compose a myriad of cosmic rhythms, grooves, soundscapes, all with a dose of love.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/07/1570e820490801-Taz-Namaste-7c062bfba9ab5458442fbc917da4b2db.jpegDJ Taz RashidCurrent Lineup Music
DJ Taz Rashid
DJ Taz brings a high vibrational energy to any crowd instantly by mixing the beats and rhythms of Love, Ancient New World, House, Kirtan, Devotional, and all the cosmic sounds. You can let go of your mind and expand your heart and experience liberation on the dance floor.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/08/SweetAumChicago-4d43f04cea52b6169a9ca611fe5c68e6.jpgSweet Aum ChicagoCurrent Lineup Music
Sweet Aum Chicago
Sweet Aum Chicago believes the practice of music is essential to the spiritual process. Music is a medicine to heal.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/08/Lowend-ad4fca1eaff1cb8bee0ca35a8d676d00.jpegLow End Theory EnsembleCurrent Lineup Music
Low End Theory Ensemble
A fusion of West African drumming and a touch of Hip Hop flavor that is sure to get your hips movin'!
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/06/15797e8410dc55-working-9909196c9efed7450a958887fba1400f.jpgTranquiliTHAIBodywork Current Lineup
TranquiliTHAI is an organized group of healers that provide traditional Thai bodywork in studios as well as at festivals and events. We are mindfulness in MOTION.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/06/Headshot-e1372118721967-5512d519a6795740c8f5bf21b7771569.jpgPaul FowlerBodywork Current Lineup Meditation
Paul is the Director and Lead Teacher of Blue Lotus Thai Bodywork and has been teaching Thai massage and Vipassana meditation for over a decade
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2014/08/amye_frye-45a9284a461d93b949e4a7031922635d.jpgAyme FryeBodywork Current Lineup
Ayme Frye graduated from a 700 hour training at 3rd Coast Craniosacral in Evanston.Through the work she has gained experience dealing with back pain, post traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, fibromyalgia and migraines.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/08/Roman-Borochin-f63231afc5ad8e4ab9e31c870d0f18ad.jpgRoman BorochinBodywork Current Lineup
Roman offers bodywork sessions that guide you to let go of pain and tension, and help you to feel relaxed and connected to health.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/08/Mary-Serious-Cropped-07b4c51407110ca983d6586aebdb270d.jpgMary WoltersBodywork Current Lineup
Mary Wolters is a talented Thai Yoga Massage Therapist. In 2009, Mary opened Green Yoga Spa in Champaign-Urbana, IL.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/04/Tapasya-Katarina-Stanisavljevic-7ee22aa06f61085b8cd7cc49b551abc8.jpgTapasya Katarina StanisavljevicBodywork Current Lineup
Tapasya Katarina Stanisavljevic
Tapasya offers Zen Shiatsu Bodywork, a holistic healing modality rooted in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/04/Alejandro-Salinas-96cad8b6e9dad2a0fa289fbcb5652b43.jpgAlejandro SalinasBodywork Current Lineup
Alejandro is a Licensed Massage Therapist and a member of the American Massage Therapist Association.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/08/Pyrotechniq_dimitri-sword-d842aea04b45d97b48a2aa0c566ee539.jpgPyrotechniqCurrent Lineup Specialty Programming
Pyrotechniq's strength flows from the synergy of a diverse, talented group of artists, performers and dancers.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/02/unnamed-cb746e7ee10fb1dcbdfd111d90334625.jpgFarm to PlateCurrent Lineup Specialty Programming
Farm to Plate
Join us for “Bountiful Bodhe” at Sukhava Bodhe—a joyful, six-course farm-to-plate meal.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/02/csa-square-1710c8a8bb75971413219f494889bb95.jpgChicago Slacklining AssociationCurrent Lineup Specialty Programming
Chicago Slacklining Association
The Chicago Slackliners Association (CSA) evolved from an interest in meditation and yoga, including both the philosophy upon which the practice stands as well as the physical practice.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/03/holly-sb300-3eb18bad7ff324311773412576ae2268.jpgHolly JohnsonCurrent Lineup Specialty Programming
An international aerial yoga instructor and owner of Aviana Yoga (a global aerial yoga certification program), Holly Johnson offers her heartfelt guidance for graceful elegance through playful, goddess empowered aerial yoga flows
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/03/suzette-baa7f2e8454360d5da35bbb432a71125.jpgSuzette HammondCurrent Lineup Specialty Programming
With more than a decade of experience, Suzette Hammond is known as one of the most passionate, engaged teachers in the global tea industry.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/06/AbsintheduVentre300-89a6727fa857db2e7afebbaf5db05704.jpgAbsinthe du VentreCurrent Lineup Specialty Programming
Absinthe du Ventre
Absinthe is a tribal fusion belly dancer and yoga instructor with a deep appreciation for the beauty found in authentic, expressive and powerful movement.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/05/grace-tucker300-218b2d9659f1cd9ce8a768fe4471f8eb.jpgGrace TuckerCurrent Lineup Specialty Programming
Grace Tucker, owner of Eastern Fire Belly Dance, came to dance after years as an ACE-certified fitness professional. After discovering yoga, she hung up her aerobic shoes to focus on barefoot activities.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2014/05/Charisse300-1177893fb1f01746890abb7dd7ce6f96.jpgCharisse SisouCurrent Lineup Specialty Programming
A lifelong dancer, Charisse is a nationally award-winning bellydancer who’s traveled the country performing and teaching.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/08/185919_686450081857_6074670_n-9e235f4f562c9c255b22521b35a57962.jpgMagical Myster AJCurrent Lineup Specialty Programming
Magical Myster AJ
Magical Myster AJ seamlessly blends sleight-of-hand, spoken word, and mental feats.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/08/PRINT7727v3-44c5c2ba1fcf586575b5a3fb1c815db0.jpgFireFox ProductionsCurrent Lineup Specialty Programming
We are dedicated to producing quality entertainment, having years of experience.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/07/thumb-bd0132cbc2d0b550e27c914eaef25439.jpgDan FitzpatrickCurrent Lineup Wisdom Talks
Science and agriculture teacher for over 10 years, 5th generation farmer, and Master Naturalist.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2014/05/1579052d3da8ae-IMG_5556-9f912d4fa1f3269f754e79729d863f91.jpgMonica YearwoodCurrent Lineup Wisdom Talks
Monica Yearwood is an ayurvedic practitioner and founder of Hamsa Ayurveda Center in Chicago.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/07/1577e7f6eccdbe-Andrea-eb77a1d18c46abb99b6f38a102403fd3.jpgAndrea DennisWisdom Talks
Andrea Dennis is the Outreach Director at Greenheart International. Her area of focus is the power of service and its ability to affect change worldwide.
- http://sukhavabodhe.com/wp-content/uploads//2016/07/1577e7af6631be-jondarral-rew1-d043f5e6897329ca09b1f1d45b867260.jpgJon Darrall-RewWisdom Talks
Jon Darrall-Rew is co-founder of Synergy Forum, co-founder of Bright Alliance as well as a facilitator of We-Practice, a form of collective spiritual practice that focuses on bringing awareness into the field of relationship